“Lost in the Forest of License Negotiations??? Your Glowing Breadcrumbs at XXX Charleston Conference, 2010”. Presented day long pre conference workshop at the 30th Annual Charleston Conference, November 3, 2010.
19 participants. Paricipant Evaluations.
- "Master of License Negotiations: your three hour degree for learning practical strategies and tips”. Presented pre-Conference workshop at 29th Annual Preconference and Conference Issues in Book and Serial Acquisitions, Charleston, November 4, 2009. 26 participants. Participants evaluations
- “Management Of Electronic/Digital Resources”. One Day workshop at Osmania University for local librarians and MLIS students, Hyderabad, India. August 3, 2008. 95 Participants.
- “E-Resources Management”. One and Half Day workshop for the University of Puerto Rico Libraries. March 10-11, 2008. San Juan, Puerto Rico. 55 Participants.
- “Accepting an Electronic Resources Librarianship Position: The Best Professional Decision You Ever Made! Now what? Your A to Z guide to practical tips, strategies, workflow standards, and software applications you need to succeed". Half-day Pre-conference workshop for the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL). American Library Association (ALA), Washington, D.C., June 22, 2007. 56 Participants. This is one of the only four proposals that were selected out of 25 proposals that were submitted to ACRL.
- “E-resources Management: Ingredients and Recipes for Success”. Full day workshop for Southwest Florida Library Network (SWFLN), Fort Myers, Florida. May 23, 2007. 12 Participants.
- “Positioning Your Library in an Open-Access Environment”. Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship, Volume 22, Issue 3 & 4, July 2010, pp. 96-101.
- Assessing e-collections when every e-resource has its reader, every reader has his/her e-resource, and e-resources are ever growing". Against the Grain: special issue on “Collection Assessment in the Digital Age”, November 2006.
- "Are you taking baby steps towards your new ERMS? Learn about current scenario, software tools, challenges and practical steps for a confident stride". Charleston Conference Proceeding, 2007.
- “Dancing in tandem with e-resources life-cycle --acquiring-processing-maintaining--and inter departmental process: Your checklist". Charleston Conference Proceedings, 2007.
- "Developing Library Resources for Cyberspace: Effect of Internet and Information Technologies on Academic Libraries of India". Journal of Library and Information Science, Vol. 26, Number 2, October, 2002.
- "Open access digital collections at Florida Gulf Coast University; a case study". Paper presentation at International Conference on Digital Libraries and Knowledge Organization (ICDK 2011)
New Delhi, India, February 14-16, 2011
- "Open access E-journals and Digital Collections: What is out there?" Paper presentation for Southwest Florida Library Network (SWFLN). October 21, 2010. 6. Participants. Participants evaluations.
- “Open Access E-Journals. What is your Number”? Paper presentation at the 29th Annual Preconference and Conference Issues in Book and Serial Acquisitions, Charleston, November 5, 2009.
- “Open-Access E-journal Initiatives and Digital Libraries of Asian Countries”. Paper presentation at the AAMES colloquium held at ALA annual conference, 2009. Chicago, July 11, 2009.
- Concept of Wisdom, Karma and Contentment: Does It Apply to Your Life as a License Negotiator? Accepted paper presentation at the XXVII Charleston Conference: Issues in Books and Serials Acquisition, Charleston, South Carolina, November 7-10, 2007. (Could not present due to travel restrictions).
- “License management through the ERMS application and critical importance of public display of terms and conditions at your e-journal portal; a practical approach”. Presentation at the annual Electronic Resources & Libraries, Annual Conference, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, February 22-24, 2007.
- “Are you taking baby steps towards your new ERMS? Learn about current scenario, software tools, challenges and practical steps for a confident stride". Paper presentation at the XXVI Charleston Conference: Issues in Books and Serials Acquisition, Charleston, South Carolina, November 8-11, 2006.
- "Developing Library Resources for Cyberspace: Effect of Internet and Information Technologies on Academic Libraries of India". Paper presentation at the National Conference on Asian Pacific American Librarians (Affiliates of American Library Association), San Francisco, California, 2001.
- "Introduction to Search Engines". Anjana Bhatt and Pamela Sawallis. Annual Para Professional Day, Southwest Florida Library Network (SWFLN), Fort Myers. Florida 2001, May 4, 2001.
- "Dynamic Web Pathfinders: Subject Librarian Empowerment". Anjana H. Bhatt, Georgia Allen and Kitti Canepi. Information Strategies for the Next Century, Fort Myers, Florida, November 14-16, 2001.
- "Managing Library Services with the Web; Digital Possibilities in Interlibrary Loan, Circulation, and Collections". Anjana Bhatt and Pamela Sawallis. Information Strategies for the Next Century, Fort Myers, Florida, March 16-17, 2000.
- "Extending Access and Managing Metadata with the Web: Digital Possibilities in Interlibrary Loan, Circulation, and Collections". Pamela Sawallis and Anjana Bhatt. Special Library Association, Florida and Caribbean Chapter Workshop, Tampa, Florida, February 11, 2000.
- “Open URL Technology + Online Resources = YOUR Library in YOUR PC”. 17th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, April 10 - 14, 2006.
- “Meeting Student expectations in a Digital World; Learn how FGCU Library delivers online journals/databases right to your Laptop”. Annual FGCU Research Day, April 21, 2006.
- “XML based dynamic information literacy tutorial and empowerment of librarians”. Anjana H. Bhatt and Dr. Craig Rademacher. Association of College and Research Libraries, Minneapolis, April 7-10, 2005.
- “Skunk Ape to SQL server: An Information Literacy Tutorial Redesign”. Dr. Rademacher and Anjana Bhatt. 15th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning, Jacksonville, Florida, March 29-April 2, 2004.
- “Skunk Ape: Engaging Freshmen in Learning Information Literacy Skills Through a Story Driven and Hands-on Web Based Tutorial”. Anjana H. Bhatt and Dr. Craig Rademacher. Award winning poster Session at the annual FGCU Research Day, April 2004.
- “What is Publication of Archival Library & Museum Material (PALMM)?"? FGCU Research Day, April 2003.
- “Dancing in tandem with e-resources life-cycle --acquiring-processing-maintaining--and inter departmental process: Your checklist". XXVI Charleston Conference: Issues in Books and Serials Acquisition, Charleston, South Carolina, November 8-11, 2006. Accompanying article Published in the Conference Proceeding, 2007.
- “Winning strategies and solutions for Accreditation @your library: what you know, want to know and should know”. Anjana Bhatt. Association of College and Research Libraries, Charlotte, North Carolina, April 10-13, 2003.
- "Show Me the Article: Effects of Electronic Full Text Resources in Academic Libraries". Anjana Bhatt and Pamela Sawallis. Association of College and Research Libraries, Detroit, Michigan, April 8-11, 1999.
- “Library Trends: E-resources Librarianship and Electronic Resources Management Systems”. December 2, 2006. LIS5020 – Foundations of Library and Information Science, University of South Florida, School of Library and Information Science.
- Education Web (http://www.lee.k12.fl.us/schools/fmh/ed_web/ ) Designed and developed a web site with educational resources for the Fort Myers High School. Due to a redesign of their home page, this web site is no longer active. (2001).
- Review of the web site “Biz Ed” http://www.bized.ac.uk/reference/index.htm . Published in January 2007.
- Review of the book “The value of a dollar: prices and incomes in the United States, 1860-2004. Derks, Scott. [3rd ed]. Grey House, 2004. 664p bibl index ISBN 1592370748, $135.00”. Published in December 2005.
- Review of the book “International encyclopedia of hospitality management, ed. by Abraham Pizam. Elsevier, 2005. 685p bibl index ISBN 0750659963, $240.00”. Published in March 2006.
- Review of the book “Encyclopedia of Management (5th ed.), Edited by Helms, Marilyn M.2007.” Publication date: Published in August 2007.