B.A., Biology, Long Island University, New York
M.L.S., Queens College of the City University of New York
- Faculty Senate Technology Team
- Faculty Senate Grants & Research Team, Chair
- University Dive Control Board
- FLVC User Interface Standing Committee
- Implementing Web Scale Discovery without a Map, Danielle Rosenthal, Jean Phillips, Jane Strudwick, Dave Whisenant, & Michael Kucsak, Florida Library Association, 2012 Annual Conference, Orlando FL April 18, 2012
Rosenthal, D., & Bernardo, M. (2010). Creating a Library Database Search using Drupal. Code4Lib, 6-22(10) http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/2920
- Cooke, Rachel and Danielle Rosenthal. “Students Use More Books After Library Instruction: An Analysis of Undergraduate Paper Citations.” College & Research Libraries 72.4 (2011): 332-343.
- Print is Still Popular: An Analysis of Undergraduate Paper Citations after Library Instruction, Rachel Cooke & Danielle Rosenthal, Florida Library Association, 2010 Annual Conference, Orlando, FL, April 8, 2010
- A New Approach to Engaging a Campus in Issues of Assessment, Danielle Rosenthal & Lois Christensen, Ph.D., Association for General & Liberal Studies 47th Annual National Conference, Portland, ME, October 2007
- Improving Information Literacy among Undergraduates, Danielle Rosenthal & Nora Demers Ph.D., 1st Annual Interdisciplinary Research Conference for Faculty at FGCU, April 7, 2006.
FGCU Library Web Usabilty Study Report 2009
FCLA uBorrow Usability Study Report
Other Professional: PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Divemaster, 2012 to present