B.A., Biology, Long Island University, New York
M.L.S., Queens College of the City University of New York
- Faculty Senate Technology Team
- Faculty Senate Grants & Research Team, Chair
- University Dive Control Board
- FLVC User Interface Standing Committee
- Implementing Web Scale Discovery without a Map, Danielle Rosenthal, Jean Phillips, Jane Strudwick, Dave Whisenant, & Michael Kucsak, Florida Library Association, 2012 Annual Conference, Orlando FL April 18, 2012
Rosenthal, D., & Bernardo, M. (2010). Creating a Library Database Search using Drupal. Code4Lib, 6-22(10) http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/2920
- Cooke, Rachel and Danielle Rosenthal. “Students Use More Books After Library Instruction: An Analysis of Undergraduate Paper Citations.” College & Research Libraries 72.4 (2011): 332-343.
- Print is Still Popular: An Analysis of Undergraduate Paper Citations after Library Instruction, Rachel Cooke & Danielle Rosenthal, Florida Library Association, 2010 Annual Conference, Orlando, FL, April 8, 2010
- A New Approach to Engaging a Campus in Issues of Assessment, Danielle Rosenthal & Lois Christensen, Ph.D., Association for General & Liberal Studies 47th Annual National Conference, Portland, ME, October 2007
- Improving Information Literacy among Undergraduates, Danielle Rosenthal & Nora Demers Ph.D., 1st Annual Interdisciplinary Research Conference for Faculty at FGCU, April 7, 2006.
Mango Discovery, 2013
FCLA uBorrow Usability Study Report, 2010
FGCU Library Web Usabilty Study Report, 2009
Other Professional: PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Divemaster, 2012 to present