Danielle Zino Rosenthal: Head of Library Technology & User Experience
Danielle Zino Rosenthal, MLS
office: 133B Library East
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides oversight of the Library Technology & User Experience department which includes website design & development, instructional technology, and the Media Production Studio.
- Serves as liaison to the University’s ITS Department’s Library Unit.
- Represents the interests of FGCU as a member of state wide library committees of the Florida Virtual Campus and Florida Academic Library Services Cooperative.
- Leads the analysis, design, development, implementation, assessment and marketing of the library website and web applications in support of teaching, learning, and scholarship activities of the FGCU Library community.
- Collect, analyze and report statistics and other relevant data regarding library and instructional technology and user experiences.
See full Curriculum Vitae for detailed experience, scholarship, and service
Master of Library Science, Queens College of the City University of New York, 1994
B.A., Biology, Long Island University, New York, 1992
Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL, Head of Library Technology & User Experience, June 2018 – present, Rank: University Librarian
Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL, Web Development & Design Librarian, 2012-2018, Rank: University Librarian (2015 – present)
Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL, Web Development & Design, & Science Liaison Librarian, 2012-2018, Rank: Assistant (2003-2006), Associate (2007-2015)
Southwest Florida Regional Planning Council, North Fort Myers, FL, Information Systems Manager, 1998-2002
Catholic Medical Center, Queens NY, Medical Librarian, 1995-1997