Where is the Library?
The Library is located in the northeast corner of the library lawn and is open 7 days a week during normal business hours. Check the Library Calendar for regular hours, as well as intersession and holidays hours.
Besides books, what else can I check out at the Circulation desk?
- Calculators (scientific, graphing, financial)
- Dry board markers and erasers
- Course Reserves
What is a Course Reserve?
- Materials put on reserve by your course instructors
- Search for materials by course name/number, instructor, or department
- Pick up items not available online at Circulation Desk
- Most materials are 2-3 hours in-library use only, or circulate for one, three, or seven days
- No more than two reserve items per course can be checked out at a time
- Reserve a room, and policy
- Printer locations, costs, an instructions
Photocopying locations & cost:
- First floor near Reference
- LIB 220 East (b&w and color)
- LIB 320 East
- Swipe Eagle ID through card reader on top of the machine
- 9 cents/page black & white; 28 cents/page color
Library Computers & Technology