Instructional Materials: for faculty use in the classroom or individual student use
During this quest you will search for information about the mysterious ape creature, and along the way you will become more information literate. Being information literate means that you are able to:
- Identify and articulate your information need
- Know how information is structured and where to find it
- Access information you need effectively and efficiently
- Evaluate information you find and use it appropriately
- Use information you find ethically
Peer Reviewed Publications
The Research Process
- One-hour hands on sessions for students, faculty & staff.
- Workshops are offered each semester.