Faculty Support: library resources for FGCU faculty
- Helpful steps to get started with the library
- Contact your librarian to schedule a classroom session, suggest library materials, and collaborate
- Online form for material suggestions
Development & Instruction
- Subject specific and course guides to library resources created by subject librarian specialists
- Materials to incorporate into your classes
- Find advice and library resources to support your scholarship.
- This guide recommends resources related to teaching in higher education.
- Learn how to create a URL that will remain stable over time and allows a user to access the linked document later
- A guide to putting the library to work in your Canvas courses. Suggestions of ways to integrate information sources, instruction, and librarian support into your courses.
- Existing Course Reserve Search
- Books & Media Request Form (eForm)
- Books & Media Request Form (pdf )
- Articles & Book Chapter Request Form (eForm)
- Articles & Book Chapters Request Form (pdf )
- Collection Development
- Course Reserves Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Information Literacy Plan (ILP)
- All Policies
Get your library books delivered and picked-up. For faculty & staff.
Eligibility, criteria, submission form, & list of past honorees
A space for faculty and graduate students to engage in collaborative research, writing, or independent study.
The FGCU Library provides free workshops that are designed primarily for FGCU students, faculty, and staff. These one-hour, hands-on sessions provide training on a variety of research topics in a casual atmosphere.