Faculty Support: library resources for FGCU faculty
- Helpful steps to get started with the library.
- Did you know there is a librarian assigned to each program? Find out who you can contact to schedule a classroom session, suggest library materials, and collaborate with on library/research assignments.
- Have a whole class that needs help doing research? Ask a librarian to come to your class to show them what they need to know. Even better, bring the class to the library information literacy lab for an immersive experience!
- Online form for library material suggestions.
Development & Instruction
- Subject specific and course guides to library resources created by subject librarian specialists.
- Materials to incorporate into your classes.
- Find advice and library resources to support your scholarship.
- This guide recommends resources related to teaching in higher education.
- Author's rights, open access, publishing, ORCID, research impact, & data management.
- Learn how to create a URL that will remain stable over time and allows a user to access the linked document later.
- A guide to putting the library to work in your Canvas courses. Suggestions of ways to integrate information sources, instruction, and librarian support into your courses.
- Existing Course Reserve Search
- Books & Media Request Form (eForm)
- Books & Media Request Form (pdf )
- Articles & Book Chapter Request Form (eForm)
- Articles & Book Chapters Request Form (pdf )
- Collection Development
- Course Reserves Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Information Literacy Plan (ILP)
- All Policies
Get your library books delivered and picked-up, including Interlibrary Loan (ILLIAD) and uBorrow materials. For faculty & staff.
Eligibility, criteria, submission form, & list of past honorees
A space for faculty and graduate students to engage in collaborative research, writing, or independent study.
The FGCU Library provides free workshops that are designed primarily for FGCU students, faculty, and staff. These one-hour, hands-on sessions provide training on a variety of research topics in a casual atmosphere.