Section 508 Website Accessibility
Certain documents on this site are available as a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. PDF content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader and can be downloaded by visiting https://get.adobe.com/reader.
The University encourages anyone needing assistance in accessing content found on the University's website to contact the FGCU office or department that maintains the webpage. For an accessible version of PDF material, please contact FGCU Adaptive Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 239 590-7956.
Remote & On-Campus Access
Authentication is required to access online journal articles and some databases, as most are licensed for use by currently enrolled FGCU students, faculty, and staff.
Using OpenAthens (starting August 2020):
- Enter your FGCU Single Sign-On credentials (email & password) when prompted.
- If not prompted, use the "institutional login" option within the resource you are trying to access, choosing OpenAthens and Florida Gulf Coast University.
- Enter your 14-digit ID found on your Eagle ID card or enter your FGCU email address and password
- If you don't have a current Eagle ID, or are a distance learner, please go see the Eagle ID Card Office for instructions
- If traveling out of the country, please contact email@example.com for access.
Library Helpdesk: (239) 590-7617 / firstname.lastname@example.org
FGCU Helpdesk: (239) 590-1188 / email@example.com