Skip to Main Content
All users of the Data Visualization Wall agree to these rules and guidelines:
- Users of the Data Visualization Wall are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- Covered drinks are allowed, as long as they are not near equipment.
- Users will be mindful of the noise they create, excessive noise emanating may be cause for imposed cessation of the user’s activity .
- Users may be held liable for loss or damage of equipment that occurs during their scheduled time in the room.
- Users of the Data Visualization Wall are expected to vacate their portion of the Wall at the end of their scheduled time.
- All users of the room are expected to adhere to all policies outlined in the University Student Code of Conduct while using the Wall.