Printers & Scanners
- black/white = $0.06 per page; $0.11 duplex
- color = $0.30 per page; $0.59 duplex
How to Print
- Log onto a library computer using your username which is the first part of your email address (e.g. yourname1234), leaving off the @eagle.fgcu.edu portion.
- Print your document; the computer will display a "Printer Paused" message once the print job is sent. The default printer is the printer closest to your station, but you can also select a color printer.
- Log into any Print Release Station with the same username (e.g. yourname1234) and swipe your Eagle ID card in the slot on the keyboard.
- Select your file to be printed from the list and click print.
Bookeye 5 Scanner
The library has a Bookeye 5 Scanner that you can use to create multipage, searchable PDFs of your resources. OCR for single and multipage scanned documents. Scan book chapters, notes, and any documents at no charge. Once finished scanning you can send files via email, save them to a USB, or use cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox. The scanner is located next to the Circulation Desk. Available during library hours.
Flatbed scanners are located in the Main Computer Lab.